- What is Desktop Metal, Inc.'s stock symbol?
Our stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol DM, and CUSIP: 25058X105.
- When was Desktop Metal, Inc. incorporated?
August 25, 2015
- When did Desktop Metal, Inc. become a public company?
Desktop Metal concluded its business combination with Trine Acquisition Corp., a publicly listed Special Purpose Acquisition Company (NYSE: TRNE) on December 9, 2020. At closing, Trine Acquisition Corp. changed its name to Desktop Metal, Inc., and began trading under the ticker DM on December 10, 2020.
- Where is Desktop Metal, Inc. located?
63 3rd Avenue, Burlington, MA 01803
- When is Desktop Metal, Inc.'s fiscal year end?
- Who is Desktop Metal, Inc.'s transfer agent?
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Co.
1 State St 30th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Phone: 212.509.4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Who is Desktop Metal, Inc.'s independent auditor?
Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- Who is Desktop Metal, Inc.'s outside legal counsel?
Latham & Watkins LLP
- How do I communicate with Desktop Metal, Inc.'s Investor Relations?
T: (857) 504-1084
We are Team DM. We exist to deliver Additive Manufacturing (AM) 2.0 technologies, materials, and applications that enable mass 3D production.